Microsoft .NET development team
Our team has a great number of successful .NET projects and continues to integrate the latest Microsoft products. Microsoft Certified Developers deliver well designed solutions using a full range of .NET functionality.
As a result of our collaboration your company significantly decrease development costs and time.
Why choose ASP.NET ?
- Development time: using ASP.NET for web development takes less time to change something. It involves minimal coding and programming when compared to alternatives and supports multi-language capabilities.
- Rich features: ASP.NET comes supported with several features which combine to help you create a thoroughly professional-looking website that is virtually error-free.
- Cloud Hosting: ability to host ASP.NET applicaltions at the Cloud hosting that surely has to be considered as much more reliable.
- Security: A strong security system that comes with ASP.NET allows stable data validation and code compilation. ASP.NET also facilitates implementation of authentication standards such as NTLM and Kerberos.
- Ease of deployment: with ASP.NET, the post development stage of setting up and deployment on client server is less burdensome than with other server side technologies.
Microsoft Technologies we use :
Software Design and Development Lifecycle
- Agile Software Development
- Team Development
- Continuous Integration using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Unit-testing: MSUnit, NUnit
- Model Driven Development
- UML modeling
- Third party controls
- Custom controls
- Master Pages
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS)
- Windows SharePoint Services (WSS)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server (SharePoint 2010)
- FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint
- Windows Azure Cloud Applications
- Distributed Transactions
- Web Services
- Web Service Extensions, SOAP customization, XSD usage
- Custom Remoting: marshaling, channeling, security
- Windows Phone 7
- Compact Framework
- Web services collaboration
- SQL Server CE
Data Access, Management, Reporting and Analysis
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Data Access and Management
- ADO.NET, DataSets
- MSSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Multi-dimensional Data Processing